Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Messy Toilets Tom Jones Concert

mile oak

May 21, 2023
I blame the scummy people attending the event for being messy and not clearing up after themselves 😂

my 1st trip abroad I thought someone had stolen the toilet until I realised it was hole in the ground and a dirty bucket of 'water'.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
He’s got a pic from Twitter at me at Stanmer Park and he asked me how many times I’ve seen TJ?

It’s not exactly Prime Suspect 😂

I assure you any given day of the last 36 years in funerals is a lot more stressful than getting misquoted in the local rag 😂

Its just, and to be fair I consider you an NSC friend, all the f****** idiots on here with their little snipes at my daughter. 🤷‍♂️
Fair play 👍

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Festival goers don't know how to use toilets and leave them ankle deep in piss with shitty toilet paper everywhere! Wow! Hold the front page!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Festival goers don't know how to use toilets and leave them ankle deep in piss with shitty toilet paper everywhere!
My first reading of this gave me the impression that you were saying that the correct way to use toilets at festivals was to leave them ankle deep etc. Or maybe you were?!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here