Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I for one am very impressed, he chose football and lifestyle over money. Of course he does not have to worry about money, but neither do the others!
Agreed
If you were offered the choice of living in a depressing repressive desert dustbowl where your doris has to mince around wearing a tent all day, or going to MIAMI where its slut central ?

Bloody hell.

I'd rather be wanked off by Edward Scissorhands than go and live in one of those medieval arab states.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Agreed
If you were offered the choice of living in a depressing repressive desert dustbowl where your doris has to mince around wearing a tent all day, or going to MIAMI where its slut central ?

Bloody hell.

I'd rather be wanked off by Edward Scissorhands than go and live in one of those medieval arab states.
Put like that…..

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I can only imagine his futre plan after football would be buying into the MLS and going the same route as Beckham

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I can only imagine his futre plan after football would be buying into the MLS and going the same route as Beckham
I saw an interesting stat/tweet about that. Becks (and whoever else was involved) bought Inter Miami for $25m apparently (clearly has spent a lot more than that) and it's now worth $600m. With Messi onboard, the fella who wrote the tweet (who knows his stuff about these things) reckons it's now easily upwards of a billion.

Decent work by the Spice Boy :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here