Membership Scheme - Poll

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the club right to bring in a new membership scheme?

• Yes

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • No

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Fence

Votes: 40 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Fence. Which is the only logical option until we know the details. What if it entails giving £100 cashback to every season ticket holder and the chance to play up front in the match of your choice? Will everyone still be against it?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I see nothing wrong with the loyalty scheme that we have now. Most people agreed it was a fair way of buying tickets for away games and we haven't sold out every home game.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
On the basis that it will probably be another attempt con money from us,when the current system seems to work fine,its a never from me.Ill take my chances on away tickets seeing as i had a life time membership, then a blue member and still didnt get a ticket for that West Ham game a few years back.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Fence. Which is the only logical option until we know the details. What if it entails giving £100 cashback to every season ticket holder and the chance to play up front in the match of your choice? Will everyone still be against it?
Indeed. Until we know for certain it is just another revenue scheme (and a crass one at that seeing as we all agree there is nothing wrong with the current scheme) how can anybody be either in favour or opposed?

I wouldn't mind having a TINY wager though that your guess is wrong!:lolol:

Dec 29, 2011

I thought they already had that, how else is Barnes getting in the team ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports