Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Membership packs

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
an Albion tote bag that looks nice but is deceptively small (just got back from going into town to pick up a record from Resident, and said record - used as an example - would never fit in there, unless folded I guess...),

I doubt I will use the bag, if it had been A4 size it would have been more useful, as you could used it on a match day but it is just a little bit too big.

I wonder if it would be accepted as it isn't that much bigger than A4 (not like a large backpack)

I've just put my flask and a bottle of water in mine. Fits well.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I look forward to my 1901 Club welcome pack. Last years was great, although I’ve yet to use the silver crested coke spoon.

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
I've just put my flask and a bottle of water in mine. Fits well.

I've just discovered my head fits quite snugly inside, but unless I decide to kidnap somebody I can't think of too many uses for that.

Predictably somebody called me on my work phone just as I did that, and it's actually so snug that it's quite difficult to get off again.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
As most on here, still using the power bank and cable. Pad in use and a box, was it for the power pack, it's still in use as a storage for all my memory cards.
Thankful for the lucky socks but what about the lucky pants?
And what if we all turn up next week carrying our bags. Confiscate all of them?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
As most on here, still using the power bank and cable. Pad in use and a box, was it for the power pack, it's still in use as a storage for all my memory cards.
Thankful for the lucky socks but what about the lucky pants?
And what if we all turn up next week carrying our bags. Confiscate all of them?

I'm filling my bag with bottle tops and selling them at 20p a time. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here