Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maybe we should discuss the manager in/out

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Funny isn't it, When I saw the thred appear I briefly thought it might be a civilised discussion about the pro's and cons of an emerging inexperienced manager and whether it was too big a step up or a challenge achieved . . . .NSC has a long history of civility. Then I realised it was modern NSC. How quickly it got to bear pit hostility is quite impressive, even by post millenial NSC standards.

As for tonights game, surely we'll learn something ? and take it with us moving forward ( whilst going backwards! I saw GP at the training ground yesterday :ohmy:[url]https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftenor.com%2Fsearch%2Fmoonwalk-gifs&psig=AOvVaw1jemOdaTjKwCMh6NxUIQBm&ust=1610615623577000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCNirwe7ImO4CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAM )[/URL]
You are probably right we will learn something. Probably not enough for certain posters to shift from their binary positions in this discussion.

Clearly this all got out of hand when 'fence' was removed from the polls :) :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
You are probably right we will learn something. Probably not enough for certain posters to shift from their binary positions in this discussion.

Clearly this all got out of hand when 'fence' was removed from the polls :) :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Agreed, and lets face it, a fance is thin. The polls should really have a rampart and 6' wide flint wall option, it'd be busy, but we'd all fit on. something like this. 8740076e-17a2-453d-bbbe-fb2bed79aceb-2060x1236.jpeg

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

You’re very rude and unpleasant to people who disagree with you aren’t you? And why so abusive to Swansman, I’ve not seen him swear at you the way you did him. I don’t care how long you’ve supported the club that is very uncalled for.

And educate myself? The irony. Well ok, you asked for it.

The fact you even wrote that tells me your either Swansman or just another sad Potter groupie. If you are a genuine BHA fan ‘his’ post would of offended you, the fact it didn’t tells its own story.

tells me your either Swansman

It’s “you’re”. “You’re either..”

If you are a genuine BHA fan ‘his’ post would of offended you

It’s “have”. “Would have”.

Free of charge lesson for you. And Porter out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A little sad to see decent passionate Albion supporters digging each other out, largely based on whether they do or don't resent a noisy non-Albion poster starting provocative threads that do or don't resonate with said posters' views about our manager, and not even anything as fundamental as that in some cases. :nono:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
A little sad to see decent passionate Albion supporters digging each other out, largely based on whether they do or don't resent a noisy non-Albion poster starting provocative threads that do or don't resonate with said posters' views about our manager, and not even anything as fundamental as that in some cases. :nono:

Understanding is a three edged sword.

On a slightly similar note, I watched the Black Cauldron with my youngsters the other day - the first time I've seen it since it terrified me in the cinema when I was four years old. In spite of it making no sense at all, I rather enjoyed it - in particular the dark ost.

The horned king really was evil.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Hi

I just got this great idea: we should discuss if Graham Potter is good enough or not good enough.

There might be one or forty three other threads on this subject but that didnt stop anyone before.

Personally I think he is good. What do you think? I'm very interested in your definitely not watery opinions on this definitely not watered down subject.

Hang on Swansman. I've just seen you post count.

5929 posts on 18 months......329 per month....over 10 a day.

I think the more important question is, lockdown or not, where do you find the time?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
You’re very rude and unpleasant to people who disagree with you aren’t you? And why so abusive to Swansman, I’ve not seen him swear at you the way you did him. I don’t care how long you’ve supported the club that is very uncalled for.

And educate myself? The irony. Well ok, you asked for it.

It’s “you’re”. “You’re either..”

It’s “have”. “Would have”.

Free of charge lesson for you. And Porter out.
Yet you don’t have an issue with Swansman abusing posters :facepalm:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i think that potter in out discussions should be banned , it does eff all in the scheme of things and can only have a negative effect on any players who happen to saunter through the site .........the fact that Ryan has been cut off and Maupay has lost his nerve is far more important , players involved in dressing room spat , one takes the fall for the other , team unity is ****ed ....what i heard from someone who knows someones dog.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
i think that potter in out discussions should be banned , it does eff all in the scheme of things and can only have a negative effect on any players who happen to saunter through the site .........the fact that Ryan has been cut off and Maupay has lost his nerve is far more important , players involved in dressing room spat , one takes the fall for the other , team unity is ****ed ....what i heard from someone who knows someones dog.

My dog chases the fox that lives over the road and passes through our garden regularly to see if our chickens have served themselves up for him. . The fox knows f*ck all about the inner workings of BHA FC . . . just like us. but like some NSC contributors, the fox is a wind up merchant.

THe fox probably listens to prog rock as well. But not REO Speedwagon, my dog would have torn his head off by now if he'd heard that crap.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
My dog chases the fox that lives over the road and passes through our garden regularly to see if our chickens have served themselves up for him. . The fox knows f*ck all about the inner workings of BHA FC . . . just like us. but like some NSC contributors, the fox is a wind up merchant.

THe fox probably listens to prog rock as well. But not REO Speedwagon, my dog would have torn his head off by now if he'd heard that crap.

obviously not your dog then and i would call Zappa , Jean Luc Ponty or Gong prog rock ....Reospeedwagon are just lame glam rock eejits

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here