Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maximillian Beier

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

And Sky Germany reporter Florian Plettenberg then stated that Beier – who is regularly clocked as one of the fastest players in Germany’s top flight – will be available for transfer for €30million (£25.7m) next summer.
heard Liverpool are watching him but they’re not sure whether he would help them immediately. So, I think Brighton’s interest is comparatively more concrete, and there’s interest from Brentford and Nottingham Forest on top of that.

“He can play on the flanks as well as centrally, he’s done it already. It’s a little bit like Thomas Muller in the sense that he’s not exactly a winger or central striker; he can also play behind the No.9, so he’s quite a versatile footballer. He’s very, very fast as well, so that would suit Liverpool, but he’s not the first choice.”

It’s a yes from me.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I did wonder if we might try for a striker to relieve some pressure from Mr Ferguson.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Loose Fati in the summer and have Beier lined up as replacement sounds good. But we’re linked with a lot of RW’ers and doubt we’d sign two high profile and high cost forwards at the same time given current depth there. Even if we lost one (like Mitoma) it might be more likely to have one big signing (in the Pedro range) like Beier or the lad from Scandinavia, and one promotion from within such as Mazilou after 6 months settling in becoming a regular bench player.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Hopefully ‘Madcap Maxie’ won’t kill any opponents during a game :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here