Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matthew Hoppe

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
90 minutes magazine linking us, along with 10 other Prem sides, so probably nothing in it. (Other sources have Arsenal and Everton in front). Hoppe scored a superb Hat Trick last season, but faded in what was a terrible season for Schalke, who need to unload quickly to reduce wage bill post relegation. Now in Liga 2 Schalke managed convincing 3-0 win on Sunday at Kiel.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We have two Hoppes. No Hoppe and Bob Hoppe, and Bob Hoppe's dead.

Boring fact of the day - when I lived in Asia I regularly went out drinking with a Kiwi pastry chef called Bob Hope who is still very much alive.

*collects pendant award and tightens anorak*

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
90 minutes magazine linking us, along with 10 other Prem sides, so probably nothing in it. (Other sources have Arsenal and Everton in front). Hoppe scored a superb Hat Trick last season, but faded in what was a terrible season for Schalke, who need to unload quickly to reduce wage bill post relegation. Now in Liga 2 Schalke managed convincing 3-0 win on Sunday at Kiel.

According to BBC football transfer gossip and Sky Sports Transfer News, Arsenal seem to be buying a whole new first team squad!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Seen a lot of him in this shitty Gold cup recently. He looks the type of striker we need and with a profile that fits us too. Lower league striker, unproven, young, a market we haven't invested in yet (USA), available on the cheap.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 24, 2020
Boring fact of the day - when I lived in Asia I regularly went out drinking with a Kiwi pastry chef called Bob Hope who is still very much alive.

*collects pendant award and tightens anorak*

If this is a competition for useless information......

Ho Chi Minh used to be a pastry chef on the Newhaven - Dieppe ferry during his wilderness years, but we won't be signing him either.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Is he any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here