Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matchday Parking - wtf?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Just tried to book matchday parking for the Wolves match. Now mixed in the same queuing system as tickets so number 4170 in the system. I'm a s/t. I don't need a ticket. I just need a simple system to book a parking space without the club f**king about with the system every chance they can and changing the process. There was a separate queue to buy parking, now it's a queue to buy match tickets and parking. What idiot thought that is a good idea? Oh, I tried to phone to book instead and parking hasn't even gone on sale yet. Maybe, some unspecified time later today. Where's the FAB when you need it? Why does the club treat fans like some kind of human/ai experiment. I just want the chance to compete fairly with other fans who want a parking space. :tantrum:

After typing that rant, went back to find Queue-it has gone, the page has reverted to normal, clicked on the usual parking icon, went straight in and bought parking for Wolves (not going to Spurs match). Honestly, WT very F.

Last edited:

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
@Super Steve Earle I feel your pain, luckily for me I was 692 in the queue and was on the site by 9 minutes past, although the carparking tickets weren't on sale when my turn came, after refreshing a few times they came up.

There are a few left for the Spurs or/and the Wolves games, at time of typing. Get in quick.

Last edited:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Just tried to book matchday parking for the Wolves match. Now mixed in the same queuing system as tickets so number 4170 in the system. I'm a s/t. I don't need a ticket. I just need a simple system to book a parking space without the club f**king about with the system every chance they can and changing the process. There was a separate queue to buy parking, now it's a queue to buy match tickets and parking. What idiot thought that is a good idea? Oh, I tried to phone to book instead and parking hasn't even gone on sale yet. Maybe, some unspecified time later today. Where's the FAB when you need it? Why does the club treat fans like some kind of human/ai experiment. I just want the chance to compete fairly with other fans who want a parking space. :tantrum:

After typing that rant, went back to find Queue-it has gone, the page has reverted to normal, clicked on the usual parking icon, went straight in and bought parking for Wolves (not going to Spurs match). Honestly, WT very F.
It's been great hasn't it?

Just as well the club are so lenient and understanding with their support or we might find reason to criticise for such a mess!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here