[Travel] Match day parking

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
If anyone has one for Brentford/Boxing day which they no longer need, please hit me up! Thanks.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
If anyone has one for Brentford/Boxing day which they no longer need, please hit me up! Thanks.

It may happen. Depends on family. I've ordered it for my phone, but not uploaded to my wallet, just in case. Presumably if not required, can just forward the confirmation email to some lucky soul with £15 burning a hole?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
It may happen. Depends on family. I've ordered it for my phone, but not uploaded to my wallet, just in case. Presumably if not required, can just forward the confirmation email to some lucky soul with £15 burning a hole?

Yes, I think so. I'd be keen. :thumbsup:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Where is the best place to be dropped off? Can you go into the uni and just jump out?

The official place to be dropped off is the Sport Centre car park at Sussex uni. (It's Car Park 5 below). Short walk through the underpass to the Amex.

Screenshot 2021-11-26 at 14.46.04.jpg

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I know you need a ticket to get in The Bridge car park and I have several times. But anyone know how close to kick off you can arrive or can you even arrive after kickoff and still get in?

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
The official place to be dropped off is the Sport Centre car park at Sussex uni. (It's Car Park 5 below). Short walk through the underpass to the Amex.

View attachment 142386

Thanks for that. Do you access it the same way, the mai Uni entrance and past the stewards?

Edit.

I see the exit before takes you on to stony mere way, which I'm assuming is the way to go for dropping off.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Thanks for that. Do you access it the same way, the mai Uni entrance and past the stewards?

Edit.

I see the exit before takes you on to stony mere way, which I'm assuming is the way to go for dropping off.

Yep drive passed Stanmer Park entrance and into the bottom of campus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Anyone know if you can pass on a parking ticket if you have already downloaded it to your wallet?

If you can I have a parking ticket for today if anyone wants it as the weather has scuppered my plans.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Anyone know if you can pass on a parking ticket if you have already downloaded it to your wallet?

If you can I have a parking ticket for today if anyone wants it as the weather has scuppered my plans.

Yes please!

Believe you can send the email code link. Pm sent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here