Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Match commentary.

Rovert_Fugazi

RovertFugazi
Feb 15, 2010
Anyone having trouble getting this? I've tried on 3 different browsers, android phone and iPad, but no sound on any of them. Sound is definitely on on all of them. I tried rebooting to see if that would fix it but nothing.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Yep. Same problem. It's not just you.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Go to the radio Sussex website and click on the link from there, it works. The Albion app one doesn’t.
Marvellous to hear Warren so happy on Radio Sussex. That makes it all worthwhile.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
Marvellous to hear Warren so happy on Radio Sussex. That makes it all worthwhile.
Warren isn’t uniformly cheerful, but there’s no doubting his good intentions.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Warren isn’t uniformly cheerful, but there’s no doubting his good intentions.
Warren has his problems, he has had some terrible lows in his life and just about got through them. This is Mental Health Awareness Week and just recently I have never him heard him
so happy by and large. It's so nice to hear him enjoying himself after the downs in previous seasons.

He's passionate about the Albion and he may trip over his words but he is an excellent analyst and a fan too. Albion Legend !

Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
In France. Got Solent Radio. Great unbiased commentator. His summing up was how we've achieved our highest and best PL season and Southamton have had their lowest and worst PL season. Better than Talksports promotion of Saudi Utd before a ball had been kicked.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
In France. Got Solent Radio. Great unbiased commentator. His summing up was how we've achieved our highest and best PL season and Southamton have had their lowest and worst PL season. Better than Talksports promotion of Saudi Utd before a ball had been kicked.
Their constant jibs at Enciso being taken out by a sniper shot :ROFLMAO:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here