Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE problem BUYING a pint today*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I finally GOT to the FRONT of the queue and ORDERED 4 refreshing PINTS of Fosters, 2 pies, a hot dog and a BURGER. All SERVED up and I had a mouthful out OF EACH pint to MAKE the carrying EASIER and I didn't SLOP any. The bloke SERVING me said it was 28 odd quid and I PROFFERED my DEBIT card to pay and HE said he can't ACCEPT it. I said I USE it every GAME and he SAID not anymore.

WHAT is that ALL about ? I didn't HAVE any cash on me SO he said I couldn't HAVE my ale or FOOD and took it back. I immediately TEXTED Paul BARBER but he hasn't responded yet. LOOKING on the birght side I had a good mouthful out of each pint which must have been NEARLY half a PINT in all which of course I didn't pay for so I might give it a TRY on Tuesday and order 8 pints and that WAY I may just about be ABLE to pinch a FREE pint.

katie

Nov 24, 2012
hi it was just for that game and should be ok or next game ( i have been told ) and there where signs up around kiosk x i ust thought i would let you know :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
hi it was just for that game and should be ok or next game ( i have been told ) and there where signs up around kiosk x i ust thought i would let you know :)

Either you are a wind up or clearly you don't know Ernest

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Being a new member on here, you wouldn't ,of course, know that the original post was Ernest's poor attempt at humour, and should not be taken seriously.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Did you have a Full English at the Cliftonville this morning Ernest to line your stomach before your attempted snack at the Amex?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Hmmmmmmm I wonder who you REALLY are?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I finally GOT to the FRONT of the queue and ORDERED 4 refreshing PINTS of Fosters, 2 pies, a hot dog and a BURGER. All SERVED up and I had a mouthful out OF EACH pint to MAKE the carrying EASIER and I didn't SLOP any. The bloke SERVING me said it was 28 odd quid and I PROFFERED my DEBIT card to pay and HE said he can't ACCEPT it. I said I USE it every GAME and he SAID not anymore.

WHAT is that ALL about ? I didn't HAVE any cash on me SO he said I couldn't HAVE my ale or FOOD and took it back. I immediately TEXTED Paul BARBER but he hasn't responded yet. LOOKING on the birght side I had a good mouthful out of each pint which must have been NEARLY half a PINT in all which of course I didn't pay for so I might give it a TRY on Tuesday and order 8 pints and that WAY I may just about be ABLE to pinch a FREE pint.

Did you manage a bite out the sausage as well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here