Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marvin Sordell?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Just reading the Bolton forum to see their reaction to targeting Davies, and it looks as though they're going to be moving Sordell on. He has barely played for them and apparently is 'homesick' and wants to be with a club in or around London. Bit of a cocky twat but if we could get him fairly cheap I think he'd be a decent signing with potential. Thoughts?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
No disrespect but why would we take a player that cannot get into the Derby side, homesickness is a pathetic excuse and surely you forget about all that when training and playing.

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
No disrespect but why would we take a player that cannot get into the Derby side, homesickness is a pathetic excuse and surely you forget about all that when training and playing.

Firstly he plays for Bolton, is 21 and played for the GB Team at the Olympics. Also scored 27 goals at Championship level

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Firstly he plays for Bolton, is 21 and played for the GB Team at the Olympics. Also scored 27 goals at Championship level

Oh god what a cock up, sorry. Must pay more attention. But I would still be careful of buying a player that cant get into a championship side that are lower than us.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Exceptional for England under 21's I thought both times seen him. Don't remember anything much from Championship appearances though (If I've seen any).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
potential galore and pace to burn.

If Buckley goes he would be a great replacement.
He and someone like Posh's George Boyd would be top of my list to supplemeent the arrival of Ulloa and a two man front line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here