Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille tickets at home

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Surely they were held for UEFA spongers, freeloaders and a hangers-on, not away fans ?
Yes, correct. These are indeed the 200 seats the club have to supply the away club for F&F. UEFA spongers & freeloaders get the 1901 seats.
Still anoying though that so many STH's were moved from their seats but now these seats are for sale.
And no, original fans can't move back again.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just bought one for my daughter and whilst there was a pop up window advising to assign the ticket, there wasn't an option to do that before purchasing it!! Pretty sure there weren't ID checks at the Athens/Ajax games.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Just bought one for my daughter and whilst there was a pop up window advising to assign the ticket, there wasn't an option to do that before purchasing it!! Pretty sure there weren't ID checks at the Athens/Ajax games.
No seats showing as available now.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
No seats showing as available now.
Still loads left

mars.jpg

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004

It won't matter - you could legitimately buy guest tickets, so that's what you have ended up with. That it has your name on instead of hers is not a problem.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Wow What a result!

I had given up on seeing the Albion in Europe but have bought a seat and am booking flights and hotel next.
Does the usual free transport to the game apply or do I need to book that in advance?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Wow What a result!

I had given up on seeing the Albion in Europe but have bought a seat and am booking flights and hotel next.
Does the usual free transport to the game apply or do I need to book that in advance?
I don't Malta is in the free travel zone. But the usual free travel in and around Brighton has been in operation for the last 2 matches.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It won't matter - you could legitimately buy guest tickets, so that's what you have ended up with. That it has your name on instead of hers is not a problem.
Cheers. Thought that would be the case but the info described it as available to Albion + members and STHs.

EDIT: just seen on another post about 2 guests.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
1901 has been full of riff raff for the European games so far. People have been singing and everything!!

I have a strongly worded email already penned if it doesn't improve for the Marseille game. I don't pay all that money to witness people enjoying themselves.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I bought a 1901 ticket for the home Ajax match - that was through Albion + but I have a ’normal’ ticket for the Marseille match so that would seem even more surprising there were 1901 tickets available for Ajax because I‘m pretty sure I didn’t buy on the exchange - maybe I was just lucky?
There have been 1901 tickets available for all games so far. My old man had one for AEK.

I'm not surprised to be honest unless it's a big game there are always lots of empty seats around me yet 1901 is a complete sell out. The two seats next to me are probably only used 7 or 8 games a season. They are never put on the exchange either. Assume they are owned by a company who I doubt would have forked out more for tickets not to be used.

The clubs very generous 3 game pack pricing has meant a lot of non 1901ers have taken up the offer. Despite my last jokey/flippant comment I've actually quite enjoyed it being a bit more raucous up there.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
If your 1901 it just shows you 1901 seats for some reason, doesn’t show you the rest of the ground. I got turfed out of my normal seat in 1901 and was going to try somewhere else I. The ground but it doesn’t let you. You’re trapped!

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Because you are Albion+ - you still need one Albion+ member to buy the guest tickets (which the previous poster isn’t by the looks of it (unless he’s not signed in to his account?)
I assumed he/she had read the part where it says on sale to Members and STH. Mine looks exactly the same as theirs (ie. says on sale to Members and STH's only). Also the big yellow Buy membership button, so you can't tell by looking at the posted pic whether they are a member or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here