Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille loners thread

singing4seagulls

Apr 2, 2017
My mates weren't organised enough or bottled it in buying tickets for Marseille, so I'm flying out on my own. Sod missing our first ever European away game.

I made a comment in one of the other Marseille threads to see if anyone else was in the same boat, and have had quite a few people message me directly and were keen to meet up for some drinks.

One person suggested I put something out more visible for those in a similar situation. So here's the post.

If you are in same boat, reply here or better yet, direct message me with your mobile number and I'll add you to a WhatsApp group for us loners. For security, I'll probably only add people to the WhatsApp if you've been a member on here for 6 months or more.

UTA and see you for beers soon!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
My mates weren't organised enough or bottled it in buying tickets for Marseille, so I'm flying out on my own. Sod missing our first ever European away game.

I made a comment in one of the other Marseille threads to see if anyone else was in the same boat, and have had quite a few people message me directly and were keen to meet up for some drinks.

One person suggested I put something out more visible for those in a similar situation. So here's the post.

If you are in same boat, reply here or better yet, direct message me with your mobile number and I'll add you to a WhatsApp group for us loners. For security, I'll probably only add people to the WhatsApp if you've been a member on here for 6 months or more.

UTA and see you for beers soon!
A good idea, I’d probably be in same boat if wasn’t already further down the Med on holiday. It’s not just how useless men are at being organised, and I grew tired a long time ago of being ‘Mum’, but the different points tallies make away days a near impossible thing to do with friends these days! Have a ball. Or should that be balle?! 🤪

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here