Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] March

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Sorry but no b....y excuse. Professional footballer. 2 corners in last five minutes One not past first defender and next one out of play.

D

Deleted member 2719

I think we can let them him off on this occasion has been our most consistent performer all year.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Sorry but no b....y excuse. Professional footballer. 2 corners in last five minutes One not past first defender and next one out of play.

He's a good player and his all round game is pretty good, quite one footed but the problem with getting in accurate crosses has always been the thing that makes March a good player rather than a great one.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
March has been good of late, but he had a shocker coming on tonight. The woeful corners have been mentioned, he lost the ball weakly several times, then that STUPID throw that led to a pen.

He's got enough credit in the bank, but bloody hell he was piss poor tonight.

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
Not all too fussed, hasn't he been ill/injured recently?

Scored a few goals this season, one of which earnt us our last win..

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
March has been good of late, but he had a shocker coming on tonight. The woeful corners have been mentioned, he lost the ball weakly several times, then that STUPID throw that led to a pen.

He's got enough credit in the bank, but bloody hell he was piss poor tonight.

This.

Love the guy. Solly’s been reborn this season. Been a huge fan of his at WB. He’d added goals to his game, beating players again...

But those corners were shocking. And that’s the most pissed I’ve seen GP since he’s been here.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've always said there is little excuse for not being able to take a half decent corner, especially if your a highly paid pro.

I wouldn't single out March, he's not the only shit corner taker we have.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
He has had a good season by his standards but those corners were so unessarily depressing. Still pissed off now.

Totally agree but apparently on a football message board you are never allowed to have moan. Those corners were embarrassing!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A couple of decent crosses a game and the odd goal every 10, rest of the time bang average

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
He was very poor tonight. Not to take away from his good performances this season but this is a reminder of his limits at this level.

10 good games, one below par and apparently that is a reminder he's shite at this level?

Nope.

It's a reminder that even the best players have off days is what it is.

And he wasn't even that bad tonight, apart from the corners.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
10 good games, one below par and apparently that is a reminder he's shite at this level?

Nope.

It's a reminder that even the best players have off days is what it is.

And he wasn't even that bad tonight, apart from the corners.

And the throw-in

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yep. Keep him behind for extra training.

I like Solly but he does frustrating me sometimes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here