Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man Utd Away Tickets

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Shaw and Sancho both missed yesterday's friendly defeat in Oslo with illness, losing 1-0 to Atleti. Unspecified illness could mean COVID is what Red fans are speculating..

Fred managed to get sent off in a friendly, but won't be banned for next Sunday.

Amazingly, they have another friendly today at home to Rayo - £££ the priority rather than identifying their best team.

Bring it on.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Didn't they say Man City have already played 5 games prior to Saturday v Liverpool. It's just money.
Thing is, have we perhaps been offered these trips as an EPL team to play a big 6 club so they can sell shirts. Maybe TB has said no or maybe the big 6 have said "play #teamslikeBrighton, no thanks we'll probably lose".

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Didn't they say Man City have already played 5 games prior to Saturday v Liverpool. It's just money.
Thing is, have we perhaps been offered these trips as an EPL team to play a big 6 club so they can sell shirts. Maybe TB has said no or maybe the big 6 have said "play #teamslikeBrighton, no thanks we'll probably lose".

View for a few years has been that these pre-season tours abroad are not good preparation for the season and priority has been getting players up to speed to for the season to aide survival chances, given the fine margins. I'm sure we could have toured south east asia if we'd wanted to.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Hot Cakes

Always knew these would fly like hot cakes, a trip to the Theatre of Dreams on the opening day was always sure to be a memorable occasion. Hope those lucky enough to be in possession of tickets enjoy the day.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Got my ticket today. In terms of parking I’d try to park in a car park in Media City and then walk over the footbridge there to the ground. As others have said it’s a nightmare parking around Old Trafford.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The ground is an outdated, crumbling and cramped sh1thole.

A big Lego set of additions and full of plastic tourists videoing every moment.

I'm going, but an awful place beaten only by Everton.

simonl

August1969
Feb 21, 2009
BN1
One adult ticket spare for game due to illness.

Collect from Withdean or can drop near Haywards Heath late Saturday afternoon.

PM if interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here