Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man Utd Away, Tickets Available

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A trip to the Theatre of Dreams is always special, these tickets will I'm sure be snapped up quickly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A trip to the Theatre of Dreams is always special, these tickets will I'm sure be snapped up quickly.

Clearly you have not been there for a while as now one of the worst Premier League grounds from a spectator point of view

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Clearly you have not been there for a while as now one of the worst Premier League grounds from a spectator point of view

I think it’s a great place to go as an away fan, old fashioned stadium, and unbelievably big. Very few empty home seats and despite the normal nonsense that is spoken, plenty of knowledgable and passionate fans that we’ve come across there, and in the main with a local accent. Of course it could be more comfortable but having done my time across all four divisions I can think of a lot that are worse. The view is as good/bad as Anywhere that away fans are stuck in a corner.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Someone will be along in a minute to start a thread about how loyalty points are so unfair to non season ticket holders, and how exile fans in the north can't get tickets, or the club has messed up on allocation numbers again...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

1355331549061.jpg

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Why? You get an absolutely perfect view?

Leg room isn't great and it's a bang average concourse (like most 90s grounds) but i don't understand the hate for it. A view that good in the home end is probably a £75 ticket

Everton and Selhurst, yes. Old Trafford, no.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here