Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man U v Atalanta CL

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He's a crap manager. Anyone who has been backed as he has in the transfer market should be expected to be competitive at the VERY top, and his team is miles off the pace compared to City, Chelsea and Liverpool. They've spent absolutely huge transfer fees and salaries on players like Sancho, Ronaldo, Cavani, Rashford, Pogba, Varane, AWB, Martial, de Gea and Fernandes, yet limped to a 3-2 win over Atalanta.

Solksjaer is tactically inept and has stocked his side with some very ordinary defenders - I fully expect Liverpool to do a job on them this weekend.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Fair play to United for that stirring comeback but I still stand by my comment that Cristiano Ronaldo can't play over 180 gruelling minutes a week and be super effective.

The back page of nearly every daily newspaper this morning still seem to think he's an unplayable genius. Er, what about Leicester away last Saturday? ???

What odds on him picking up a knock over the festive period? Probably on Boxing Day.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My lounge could do with some new wallpaper and the cracks are showing through. I think I'll give that Cristiano Ronaldo a call.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here