Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man U Press conference

locksleybtn

Jun 15, 2023
Peacehaven
Afternoon all,

Would anyone happen to know when our press conference is going to go up on the You Tube? I would think that RDZ has just finished it. I am dying to watch Brighton again I am really not a fan of the international breaks, although it was great that a number of our players took part :)

locksleybtn

Jun 15, 2023
Peacehaven
Yes me too, I mean I want to know about the whole team of course. It would be great though to see him and Fatti play some part of the game, maybe 20 mins off the bench, what do you think?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Yes me too, I mean I want to know about the whole team of course. It would be great though to see him and Fatti play some part of the game, maybe 20 mins off the bench, what do you think?

I reckon we might see Fati but less sure about Baleba. Would be both if both get a run out after we score our 4th tomorrow.

Last edited:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
There's a few snippits on the website. Pretty much saying Ferguson ok, but we'll only use him if needed. OT is a shit hole, but I'm going to do my best to stuff that muppet ten hag. Fati and Baleba will get a runout soon, but maybe not at that shithole OT. Dunk shouldn't be overlooked ever again by that knob waistcoat.
He's starting to wet his knickers with excitement about the upcoming fixtures.
That's how I've interpreted it so far

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
You never know, both the new kids might get 10 minutes or so but Fati more chance of coming on for Mitoma, than Beleba for WBG

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There's a few snippits on the website. Pretty much saying Ferguson ok, but we'll only use him if needed. OT is a shit hole, but I'm going to do my best to stuff that muppet ten hag. Fati and Baleba will get a runout soon, but maybe not at that shithole OT. Dunk shouldn't be overlooked ever again by that knob waistcoat.
He's starting to wet his knickers with excitement about the upcoming fixtures.
That's how I've interpreted it so far

Have you ever had any of your poetry published ? :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here