Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City home (Sat 16th March) to be moved?

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Sorry if I haven't picked this up elsewhere but can anyone confirm if Man C has been moved or will be or likely to be and to what day, its currently home Sat 15/3 but we are due to play a Euro game Thurs 14th so I'm expecting Man C game to move perhaps to Sunday? Thanks and apologies to all if i missed this somewhere else.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Sorry if I haven't picked this up elsewhere but can anyone confirm if Man C has been moved or will be or likely to be and to what day, its currently home Sat 15/3 but we are due to play a Euro game Thurs 14th so I'm expecting Man C game to move perhaps to Sunday? Thanks and apologies to all if i missed this somewhere else.
Already moved to 4:30 Sky game on Sunday 17th. But ironically likely to be moved again as FA Cup weekend, and one or both of us likely to make it through

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Will be moved if one or both sides progress in the FA Cup.
I see so that day Sat 16th March must be an FA cup round game. Thanks, but I was just thinking in terms of the Euro game surely we dont want a key league match played 2 days later?

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Already moved to 4:30 Sky game on Sunday 17th. But ironically likely to be moved again as FA Cup weekend, and one or both of us likely to make it through
Thanks Ive seen it on fixtures i mustve missed the move really appreciate the reply

It's possible Luton may do Man City but still in the unlikely folder, we have more of a challenge on to have a fixture that weekend

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Given it's an international break after that weekend, chances are we are playing on Sunday 17th or not at all (if we lose to Wolves and City beat Luton). We won't play a cup game on the Friday night or Saturday because of Europe. Not sure if Monday night is an option because of the internationals

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
If moved, which is highly likely as others have said, due to one or more teams involvement in the FA Cup, then the re-arranged fixture is likely to be held midweek in either week 34 or week 37

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
I can see this being the penultimate week of the season. At least 1 club highly likely to make the FA Cup quarter finals plus potentially both clubs going deep in their European competitions.

Also if the game is anywhere near as entertaining (for the neutral) as it was last season, then Sky will be all over it. Football is entertainment to those pricks, and an exciting game that could potentially decide the title or a European spot will be right up their street.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here