Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City health certificate.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah but you only have to do all of that once, and you'll never forget your ST again [emoji106]

Ask yourself: how far would the dear departed BG (RIP) have got with that convoluted process? Can see us having to delay kick-off while thousands of people grapple with their phones outside the ground :moo:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ask yourself: how far would the dear departed BG (RIP) have got with that convoluted process? Can see us having to delay kick-off while thousands of people grapple with their phones outside the ground :moo:
Definitely. Was the same at the earlier COVID games. Get there early!

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
this could end up a shambles. got email and did what required yesterday. Got another email this afternoon saying needed to be done !! waited approx ten mins on helpline.

do you get confirmation email that declaration done ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
this could end up a shambles. got email and did what required yesterday. Got another email this afternoon saying needed to be done !! waited approx ten mins on helpline.

You don't get a email but you should see a screen that says thanks for confirming your health status.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Three in same household and I had inadvertently done one twice missing one. Supporter services very good (once I could get through) and have now emailed to confirm all three received.:):)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

when you complete it, it says something like thank you for completing.... you can now make your way to the amex for the match. I imagine this then gives the green light to your ticket being active to let you in the ground.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My wife and daughter put their tickets on the ticket exchange, but they are still saying they are unsold on the exchange, however when I check through my login they are not showing as available to buy. I post this on this thread because they have both just received reminders to complete their health certificate.

So either

1) they have not sold, but are not being shown as available to buy on the website - therefore empty seat OR
2) they have been sold, but the details have not been updated correctly, so whoever bought will not complete a health certificate - therefore empty seat OR
3) they have been sold, but the system has not updated correctly and is now asking both original and ticket exchanged seats - hopefully full seat but something wrong somewhere!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here