Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Make sure you book a Day Off for Friday 28th June 2013.....

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
...if you want to be part of the REMF 2013 Charity Golf Day at Mid-Sussex GC.

Yes, it's all booked again for the best golf day in the calendar. What do you get?

Coffee and bacon roll on arrival
18 holes golf
4 course dinner
loads of trophies and prizes, including at least one prize/trophy on EVERY hole
More than 20 Raffle Prizes worth around £2,500
Auction for around 4-6 special prizes, compered by Granny Weatherwax
special guest(s) to be named later
a SUPERB days golf and fun.

Oh yes, not forgetting, the knowledge that you're supporting the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund.

This thread is up early for a couple of weeks so that anyone wanting to enter can book the day off from work if necessary. A full description of the day will be posted in March/April. We already have many well known NSC faces who enter, why not join then this year.

You will play as a 4-ball and the format will be Stableford, with the 2 best scores for each hole to be used for the team trophies and obviously your own on every hole for the individual trophies. Your standard of golf doesn't matter, just ask anyone who has played in the past. Last year a 28 handicapper, the highest you can get, won a superb trophy on one of the par3 holes. You can enter as a solo or part of a 4-ball. I'm quite happy to put players together to form a 4-ball.

The main thing though is to make sure that you're available. If you're interested and want any more information, just ask on here.

Tony.....

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I'm in again...if Dave will have me after last year :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do we have any date for the REMF match V CPFC ?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
...if you want to be part of the REMF 2013 Charity Golf Day at Mid-Sussex GC.

Yes, it's all booked again for the best golf day in the calendar. What do you get?

Coffee and bacon roll on arrival
18 holes golf
4 course dinner
loads of trophies and prizes, including at least one prize/trophy on EVERY hole

More than 20 Raffle Prizes worth around £2,500
Auction for around 4-6 special prizes, compered by Granny Weatherwax
special guest(s) to be named later
a SUPERB days golf and fun.

Oh yes, not forgetting, the knowledge that you're supporting the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund.

This thread is up early for a couple of weeks so that anyone wanting to enter can book the day off from work if necessary. A full description of the day will be posted in March/April. We already have many well known NSC faces who enter, why not join then this year.

You will play as a 4-ball and the format will be Stableford, with the 2 best scores for each hole to be used for the team trophies and obviously your own on every hole for the individual trophies. Your standard of golf doesn't matter, just ask anyone who has played in the past. Last year a 28 handicapper, the highest you can get, won a superb trophy on one of the par3 holes. You can enter as a solo or part of a 4-ball. I'm quite happy to put players together to form a 4-ball.

The main thing though is to make sure that you're available. If you're interested and want any more information, just ask on here.

Tony.....
whats the cost per team ?

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
Did this last year for the first time!

Was excellent (even in Gale force winds) and can highly reccomend to anyone who hasn't done it before.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
no it isnt tony

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here