Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mac Allister Premier League The big Interview

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Watched it last night on Sky after the Chelsea game.

It was very good especially about RDZ and how he sees playing for Brighton and how happy he is. Alluded to how much better it is under RDZ.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is it only on Sky?
No think it's on BT Sport and others but will be on our official site on the 8th Feb apparently. Just seen it's on Amazon Prime to download

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Yeah, another vote for this, watched it on Thursday - my Virgin box recorded it automatically (I have an auto-record for anything where the programme name or description includes the word Brighton) and it was really interesting. He's a very down to earth chap. Did surprised me he was wearing an Adidas tracksuit though.

Just a word of warning - it's all in Spanish with subtitles.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yeah, another vote for this, watched it on Thursday - my Virgin box recorded it automatically (I have an auto-record for anything where the programme name or description includes the word Brighton) and it was really interesting. He's a very down to earth chap. Did surprised me he was wearing an Adidas tracksuit though.

Just a word of warning - it's all in Spanish with subtitles.
Gracias

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Watched it last night on Sky after the Chelsea game.

It was very good especially about RDZ and how he sees playing for Brighton and how happy he is. Alluded to how much better it is under RDZ.
In what way better out of interest? Not had a chance to catch it yet!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Top fella. We will miss him next season, but what a great ambassador for the good guys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here