Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] M25 Junction 10 clockwise pothole warning

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Unfortunately, I have to spend a lot of time on the M25 and just want to warn you all there's a horrendous pothole in the clockwise lefthand lane in the speed restricted section near J10 for the A3. It's just before the slip road joins after you've gone under the bridge. I've gone down it twice and it makes a terrible noise and sends a judder through the vehicle. It's been reported to National Highways since 4th April but f all has happened.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Unfortunately, I have to spend a lot of time on the M25 and just want to warn you all there's a horrendous pothole in the clockwise lefthand lane in the speed restricted section near J10 for the A3. It's just before the slip road joins after you've gone under the bridge. I've gone down it twice and it makes a terrible noise and sends a judder through the vehicle. It's been reported to National Highways since 4th April but f all has happened.
Cheers for letting us know.
I'm guessing yr visiting up here :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Unfortunately, I have to spend a lot of time on the M25 and just want to warn you all there's a horrendous pothole in the clockwise lefthand lane in the speed restricted section near J10 for the A3.
I heard the police are looking into it.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
wouldnt mind but when these are ‘fixed’ they are purely a bodge.

last week we saw a ’repair’ of a large pothole. It was northbound clayton hill at the junction of the road heading towards Ditchling.

said workmen had no tools with them just a few buckets of tarmac and so were stomping on in to get it flat! I kid you not.

who the heck signs these jobs off? just yet another case of GB Plc getting ripped off over and over again.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Tried to claim against West Sussex County Council for a shocker outside Angmering, but my goodness what a palaver. I gave up in the end…..

The roads between Ashington and Guildford are a disgrace.

It must be horrific for motor cyclists….

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
wouldnt mind but when these are ‘fixed’ they are purely a bodge.

last week we saw a ’repair’ of a large pothole. It was northbound clayton hill at the junction of the road heading towards Ditchling.

said workmen had no tools with them just a few buckets of tarmac and so were stomping on in to get it flat! I kid you not.

who the heck signs these jobs off? just yet another case of GB Plc getting ripped off over and over again.
They use porridge up here to fill the holes in!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
There are loads on the M25 currently, mostly as you change lanes. Must be very dangerous. The country is literally falling apart. Some of the roads these days are in the sort of state I used to encounter working in far flung parts of Eastern Europe, which seemed a world away from UK standards.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
There are loads on the M25 currently, mostly as you change lanes. Must be very dangerous. The country is literally falling apart. Some of the roads these days are in the sort of state I used to encounter working in far flung parts of Eastern Europe, which seemed a world away from UK standards.
Definitely true. Really noticeable. Even just pooling around brighton. Huge craters everywhere. Looks like 80s Albania.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here