Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] M25 derby

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Good old Mark - trotting out the old M25 derby bollocks - I'd be happy with a point but when has he ever been right?

Crystal Palace v Brighton (20:00 BST)
Liverpool took Crystal Palace apart last weekend, but otherwise the Eagles have done OK so far under Patrick Vieira.

This is Vieira's first M23 derby as a player or a manager, and how his side do will depend on Wilfried Zaha - he gets them up the pitch even if he is not scoring goals himself.

With four wins from five games, Graham Potter's Brighton side are doing a bit better than OK.

Yes, they had to ride their luck a bit to beat Brentford and Leicester too, but they should get at least a point from this one.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Good old Mark - trotting out the old M25 derby bollocks - I'd be happy with a point but when has he ever been right?

Liverpool took Crystal Palace apart last weekend, but otherwise the Eagles have done OK so far under Patrick Vieira.

This is Vieira's first M23 derby as a player or a manager, and how his side do will depend on Wilfried Zaha - he gets them up the pitch even if he is not scoring goals himself.

With four wins from five games, Graham Potter's Brighton side are doing a bit better than OK.

Yes, they had to ride their luck a bit to beat Brentford and Leicester too, but they should get at least a point from this one.

I think the M 25 derby might just have everyone going round in circles...

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
ok ok I cant read...........

he's still a ****

(lawro not superphil)

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

The Clackett Lane sh!t kickers 11 are playing the Cobham knuckle draggers 11 at South Mimms on Saturday Sept 25 at 14:00 ko.
All food scoffers are welcome :lolol:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
To be fair M25 makes just as little sense as M23 does. Neither road goes to Brighton.

If the media insists on using a stupid road based sobriquet, they should be calling it the B2123, A27, A23, M23, across the M25, rejoin the A23, take the A232, A212, Whitehorse Lane, and turn right by Sainsbury's derby.

Alternatively they could just call it Brighton v Palace and stick their ridiculous fabricated Sky era marketing B.S. nickname right up their Purley Way.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I worry this thread is going to go round and round in circles

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
ok ok I cant read...........

he's still a ****

(lawro not superphil)

No, no he isn't.

Former BHA legend. This has been discussed many times on NSC. He has a dry sense of humour, that's all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here