Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton Town - Category B match?!?

dman777

Aug 2, 2011
Recently the club announced the price tiering for the matches throughout the season with Luton a Cat C (£32-48) match: https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/3548493/match-categories/

1689078233592.png

Was pretty disappointed to then see the opening match against Luton Town advertised as a cat B match (£36-£56) and tickets through the website priced accordingly, is this some sort of error?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
First game of the season - can’t say I’m surprised it’s a B on that basis. Any other game it would be C

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Surprised to see Brentford as a Category C. Is that a f*** you from TB???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Possibly, but Newcastle Utd (first home game) was cat C last year... Luton cat B just seems way off
Is it legal to selectively soak just the away support? I'd be inclined to do that on account of the massive number of absolute tools that Luton are likely to bring.

If not, it may explain the price hike.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Is it legal to selectively soak just the away support? I'd be inclined to do that on account of the massive number of absolute tools that Luton are likely to bring.

If not, it may explain the price hike.
Away fans tickets are capped at £30 I believe

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Recently the club announced the price tiering for the matches throughout the season with Luton a Cat C (£32-48) match: https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/3548493/match-categories/

View attachment 163395

Was pretty disappointed to then see the opening match against Luton Town advertised as a cat B match (£36-£56) and tickets through the website priced accordingly, is this some sort of error?
Someone has dropped a bollock. Either on that page or on the ticket site. Probably worth giving the club a ring. But given they've now started selling tickets I can tell you which page will be changed and it's not the ticket site.

The ticket site this morning was still showing the B'muff game being on the Saturday at 3pm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here