Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton/Spurs/Sheff Utd away tickets

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Quick heads up. I've two Spurs tickets on my phone, one from last season. Make sure you are ready with the correct ticket when you get to the gate. Don't stand in front of me huffing & puffing saying it's the correct ticket as you downloaded it from the ticket site. That'll be my mate doing that, he never listens.
Delete last year's?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Obviously, but mine didn't show in the wallet. Then when I added this years, last years came up as well. Same with Arsenal, my ticket has gone from the wallet.
I had similar problems and it took a while to resolve. Probably best to call the club. My problem was that I had two gmail accounts (neither of which I use) and the relevant ticket found its way into the other account that wasn't showing -- but whether you're experiencing the same issue is another question.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Not Sheffield United tickets but Wolves FA Cup.
I'm trying to take one of my daughters and her boyfriend.
I had to set them both up in my friends and family although I know my daughter has attended games with me before.
I then selected 3 tickets and it tells me to allocate them so I put their fan number in and it tells me I've chosen too many tickets for each of them.
I can see that it says "ticket purchase history" so I presume because they've not got "ticket purchase history" then I can't buy tickets for them.
Am I reading this right?
No new fans can attend?
Or
Will tickets go completely to general sale at some point. It doesn't say this.

Anyone able to point me in the correct direction please.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Not Sheffield United tickets but Wolves FA Cup.
I'm trying to take one of my daughters and her boyfriend.
I had to set them both up in my friends and family although I know my daughter has attended games with me before.
I then selected 3 tickets and it tells me to allocate them so I put their fan number in and it tells me I've chosen too many tickets for each of them.
I can see that it says "ticket purchase history" so I presume because they've not got "ticket purchase history" then I can't buy tickets for them.
Am I reading this right?
No new fans can attend?
Or
Will tickets go completely to general sale at some point. It doesn't say this.

Anyone able to point me in the correct direction please.
Yes, at the moment you need purchase history to buy a Wolves ticket. That may change. It may not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here