• Luton

Votes: 68 34.2%
  • Coventry

Votes: 131 65.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
As a former (very average Keeper) that’s dreadful goalkeeping, got his angles all skewiff

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I’m genuinely loving this direct game of football, it’s proper football if you ask me. None of this tippy tippy nonsense.

Get it up the field son.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I’d love to see both back in the top division. Truly am exciting game today. Going with Cov just because of friends but really it’s a brilliant game for the romantics!
Same here, really want cov to come up. Have seen them a few times due to a mate of mine.

When we were both in our 20s Albion were on their arse, Coventry established in the top flight.

Then there was a period where we were both in championship, with us struggling (micky Adams manager there). Got so horrendously pissed in that match at Highfield Road when we lost 2-1(?).

Tried to get tickets for today given I've got purchase history there, but no chance

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

He looks to stumble backwards, go down, and, worryingly, stays still.

So glad he appears to be recovering in the medical room

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Albion fan in me simply cannot help starting every season by looking at which teams will fill the relegation spots. Coventry would be absolutely nailed on for me, whereas I could see Luton having a little bit of the Brentford or Sheffield United (first season) about them- big side, very direct, would stick it to a few teams for a while. Not suggesting they'd finish top half like Brentford, but I suspect they might surprise/ annoy a few people.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
The Albion fan in me simply cannot help starting every season by looking at which teams will fill the relegation spots. Coventry would be absolutely nailed on for me, whereas I could see Luton having a little bit of the Brentford or Sheffield United (first season) about them- big side, very direct, would stick it to a few teams for a while. Not suggesting they'd finish top half like Brentford, but I suspect they might surprise/ annoy a few people.
I think that’s a good thing, we want teams going direct at us.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think that’s a good thing, we want teams going direct at us.

The most direct teams in the PL are Brentford, Everton & Newcastle, from whom we gathered a grand total of five points out of a possible 18 this season, hence my hesitation.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Anyone else feel the handball rule is a bit ridiculous atm, Coventry player smashed the ball against the Luton players hand from close range and it deflects into the net, but ruled out as you can’t benefit from the ball touching your hand accidentally in a goal. Should be a goal in that situation IMO.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Anyone else feel the handball rule is a bit ridiculous atm, Coventry player smashed the ball against the Luton players hand from close range and it deflects into the net, but ruled out as you can’t benefit from the ball touching your hand accidentally in a goal. Should be a goal in that situation IMO.
Difficult, not seeking to gain an advantage, but gained one none the less.

Think I’d have been gutted if that had been against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here