Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton away

SpongebobSquarepants

Jun 16, 2006
Sunny Worthing
Has not been selected for TV as part of TNT coverage so stays at 7.45 on Tuesday 30th January. A good chance that Palace home will be on a Saturday now as a number of games will have to move to the Sunday.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Has not been selected for TV as part of TNT coverage so stays at 7.45 on Tuesday 30th January. A good chance that Palace home will be on a Saturday now as a number of games will have to move to the Sunday.
Unless we both get to the 4th round of the FA Cup and one of us play on the Sunday. Think that there is 2 TV picks for the 4th round Sunday, and Luton have Bolton at home (which you'd expect them to win) in the 3rd.

el punal

I doubt that the Palace home game will be played on a Saturday. Surely the police will step in and say it’s verboten because of threat to life and limb and buggering up Saturday shopping. In fact I can’t remember the last time we actually played them on a Saturday - can anyone?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That is one shithole I have no desire to visit again. They beat us 5-0 last time we were up.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I doubt that the Palace home game will be played on a Saturday. Surely the police will step in and say it’s verboten because of threat to life and limb and buggering up Saturday shopping. In fact I can’t remember the last time we actually played them on a Saturday - can anyone?
Due to play on Saturday last season until her majesty passed away. Back in 2020 was a Saturday home game too

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Are we guessing at 360+ LP then?
Probably significantly more, I would have thought.

I will be on 334 pts by that point (possibly 339 if the Palace pts haven't been added yet) and I didn't make Tier 1 for Palace.
Missed out by about 9 pts I think.

So I would assume you would need approx 348 for a 2k ish allocation -
Believe Luton is 1150.
Feels like this should be around the 400 LP mark

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Probably significantly more, I would have thought.

I will be on 334 pts by that point (possibly 339 if the Palace pts haven't been added yet) and I didn't make Tier 1 for Palace.
Missed out by about 9 pts I think.

So I would assume you would need approx 348 for a 2k ish allocation -
Believe Luton is 1150.
Feels like this should be around the 400 LP mark
T1 for Palace was 302………agree could be around 400 for Luton.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
The website says Saturday for the palarce game?

1703972371485.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here