Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton away - 31st July - tickets

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
So we get rid of our finest young player for many years to put £50 million in the bank and bring back a player who was good three years ago and hardly set Scotland alight last season.

I know I am a negative sod, but I am probably the only person in our fan base who is really pissed off with getting rid of white

We will miss White. Of course.

That said We haven’t “brought back “ Duffy. He’s contracted to us . his appearance in friendlies might be a look at a second chance by Potter but he’s probably not going to have room in the 25 for 6 CBs so it’s a choice of Ostigaard / Duffy for the final slot alongside dunk/Webster/burn/Veltman
(Assuming no more incoming but don’t rule that out).

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We will miss White. Of course.

That said We haven’t “brought back “ Duffy. He’s contracted to us . his appearance in friendlies might be a look at a second chance by Potter but he’s probably not going to have room in the 25 for 6 CBs so it’s a choice of Ostigaard / Duffy for the final slot alongside dunk/Webster/burn/Veltman
(Assuming no more incoming but don’t rule that out).

Does Ostigard need to be registered or is he under the age limit?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Does Ostigard need to be registered or is he under the age limit?

Cut-off for 2021-22 will be December 31 1999 (as in, players born on or after January 1 2000 will still qualify as Under-21s); Ostigard was born on November 28 1999 so he would have to be named in the 25-man squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here