Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luis Semedo

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Couldn't see this elsewhere, but according to https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.c...ntract-offer-for-benfica-forward-luis-semedo/ we've made a four year contract offer to Luis Semedo, a young forward for Benfica.

Might all be the normal nonsense, of course.

BTW I've seen others post links and they display a brief summary of the link, and often a thumbnail picture, rather than just the URL. How'd you do that?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
His record for Benfica B doesn’t look impressive 2 goals in 19 appearances, so would be one for our u23’s and development pathway.

Interesting he shares agents with Yasin Ayari.

PeakGull

Aug 30, 2017
Derbyshire
"BTW I've seen others post links and they display a brief summary of the link, and often a thumbnail picture, rather than just the URL. How'd you do that?"

Yes, how do you do that?

Graham Entwhistle

Sep 24, 2013
Saving the children
Couldn't see this elsewhere, but according to https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.c...ntract-offer-for-benfica-forward-luis-semedo/ we've made a four year contract offer to Luis Semedo, a young forward for Benfica.

Might all be the normal nonsense, of course.

BTW I've seen others post links and they display a brief summary of the link, and often a thumbnail picture, rather than just the URL. How'd you do that?

Greetings @dolphins. This is another one that will likely be playing in the North East next season according to my old social work colleague, who now does a bit of scouting at SAFC in his retirement. They are working on his visa. #bloodybrexit

Our young people today, I have to say have limited options these days. It's sad really. I remember when I was a young social work student, I longed to be able to study abroad and sample another 'culture' as they say *wink wink. They then brought in the Erasmus program, which both of my (now grown-up) children took advantage of. Oh what a wonderful time they had and Spain and Germany, where they could study and work freely. Its sadly all gone now I believe.

Anyway, all the best and enjoy the summer transfer dealings. Pedro could be a real hero at BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here