Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

loyalty points

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Hello,
Is there anyway of checking that loyalty points totals and updating log in details on the ticketing website?My 2 children last year had 250 from allocated gully's gang plus whatever they gained from the games they attended, about another 60 - 70 each.By my reckoning they should each have had 300+ points. I know that 50% of that total was brought forward to the start of this season, so they should have started with at least 150 points plus whatever they've gained since. However I am unable to check as one fan number gives a "details not recognized" message and the other when requesting a password reminder gives the message that it has been sent but nothing arrives in my inbox. Any ideas what I can do? Could the accounts be reset to default so I can access them with the postcode?

cheers

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
It is difficult to help with specific ticket inquiries on this forum. The best thing to do is either email or call the ticket office, quoting your fan numbers and name and address - they will be able to advise exactly the course of action.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here