Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lower League End of Season/Playoffs thread

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Meanwhile in Scotland Kelty Hearts were promoted to Scottish League 2 at the expense of Brechin City. The parish of Beath now has two senior clubs. (The other being the mighty Cowdenbeath)
That will be interesting next season.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't know why people are thinking Brentford going up means they will get to see us play away their next year. Covid aside it's a small stadium and everyone will want a ticket. Tony won't want them up and that for me is enough to want Swansea. TB doesn't get involved in playing matters ever but always felt the need to tell the players it was a big game or offer incentives so the Brentford owner must be horrible if our Tony doesn't like him. For loyalty's sake!

Also Brentford are a better team and will do better in the PL than Swansea. The only other possible good thig about Swansea losing is that their manager might end up at Palace which would be the riskiest appointment for them for sure.

Why don't you think we'll get to see us play there? We'll get around 2000 tickets for an away game there (probably have no fewer tickets than we'd get for Swansea), ticket allocation will be on the loyalty points basis, so plenty of regular and committed away fans will get tickets before they open up to those who don't go to so many away games.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
And Wales is better!!!! We'll have to agree to disagree.

I’m joking, been to Swansea and not really bothered about going again.
The older I get the more I hate going to London ( grumpy old git :down: )

Brentford away at Griffin Park was a brilliant awayday, especially going to the pubs on each corner.
Apart from seeing photos of the new stadium I know nothing about it, I don’t know how far it is from Griffin Park and a station.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here