1685297542198.png

Lost Hat @ Villa Park today
Dark blue bucket hat
Sitting in front row lower tier
Anyone found it?
Son is very upset!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sorry to hear. If it's any consolation, bucket hats for summer in dark colours really are a bad idea, they just absorb the sun's heat and your head gets cooked.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Someone stole my t shirt off my shoulder whilst I was running for an Uber if anyone has a spare?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I lost a Mercedes ( with a winning lottery ticket inside ) today. If anyone finds please PM me.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Bloke said to me once 'Have you seen my hat ?' I laughed and said that my dog had been gnawing away at one and there wasn't much hope for it.

'I don't like that attitude' he said. I said 'Well, if you didn't like it anyway, why did you buy it in the first place ?'

Last edited:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Think yourself lucky, someone at Euston seemed to have lost half his face. Blood pouring from his face/head, trying to have a go at everything and everyone

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Bloke said to me once 'Have you seen my hat ?' I laughed and said that my dog had been gnawing away at one and there wasn't much hope for it.

'I don't like that attitude' he said. I said 'Well, if you didn't like it anyway, why did you buy it in the first place ?'
I think you were very blasé in your response to the gentleman and should keep a closer eye on your dog. Was it on a leash? I hope the man was able to find a suitable replacement hat.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here