Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Long shot Norwich tickets

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
What us exclusive few thousand that watch unattractive away games up north, watch Carabao Cup games and have had season tickets since Amex opened?

Posts like this don’t help, stop being such an Albion martyr, I’m sure you do these always because a) you can, and b) you love it.
The point was the club should have taken the full allocation and I agree with that, I’ll add Liverpool to that. The club (Tony excluded) don’t give a shit about us as INDIVIDUALS, if you genuinely believe they do then you’re deluded, it’s all about the £ now for them and has been getting steadily worse since promotion, inevitable but still sad.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Posts like this don’t help, stop being such an Albion martyr, I’m sure you do these always because a) you can, and b) you love it.
The point was the club should have taken the full allocation and I agree with that, I’ll add Liverpool to that. The club (Tony excluded) don’t give a shit about us as INDIVIDUALS, if you genuinely believe they do then you’re deluded, it’s all about the £ now for them and has been getting steadily worse since promotion, inevitable but still sad.

How can you exclude the TB from the club vs the fan mantra?

I don’t see how you can if that’s what you think?

Sent from my very expensive gated community

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
naarch.jpg

greetings from the Premier inn over the river from Carrow Road.
with my firestick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here