Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Location, Location, Location

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I
It's the village thing that makes me laugh. Patcham is a village, at least the bit by the church and down to Old London Road is, Rottingdean is a village, and Hove was a village to the west of Brighton before Wilds and Busby developed Brunswick Town, which marked the start of Brighton and Hove merging together, but Fiveways? It's a collection of roads coming together at a junction with some half-decent shops around it. They might as well describe anywhere in Brighton as a village. Mind you, they've been doing that in London for years.

Coldean is a village now - at least that's what the signs at the edge of the estate say,

It will be Moulsecoomb village next :smile:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I quite liked living in the Fiveways kinda area (we were Hollingdean really by the Dip)

The Dip is obviously much nearer Fiveways than Yardley Street, I expect most of Hollingdean is part of Fiveways now according to the estate agents. :)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It was a bit odd for them to say at the start that Fiveways was the only part of Brighton they wanted to live in. Loads of other nice areas to choose from. Also made me laugh that Lindfield was described as 'near Brighton'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here