Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Politics] Liz Truss **RESIGNS 20/10/2022**

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

TomandJerry

Members
Oct 1, 2013
On the motion: Should time be made for MPs to debate a fracking ban?

MPs have voted 230 for yes, 326 for no.

The government wins the vote.

TomandJerry

Members
Oct 1, 2013
Senior Labour MP Chris Bryant urged the deputy speaker to launch an investigation into an incident in the voting lobby in Parliament.

Bryant says he saw MPs being "physically manhandled".

He accuses government whips - who enforce discipline - of bullying and harassing his Tory colleagues over the vote tonight.

TomandJerry

Members
Oct 1, 2013
Ian Murray Lab Edinburgh

I’ve never seen scenes like it at the entrance to a voting lobby. Tories on open warfare. Jostling and Rees Mogg shouting at his colleagues. Whips screaming at Tories.
They are done and should call a general election.
Two Tory whips dragging people in. Shocking.
If true we no longer live in a democracy

Kinky Gerbils

Im The Scatman
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Senior Labour MP Chris Bryant urged the deputy speaker to launch an investigation into an incident in the voting lobby in Parliament.

Bryant says he saw MPs being "physically manhandled".

He accuses government whips - who enforce discipline - of bullying and harassing his Tory colleagues over the vote tonight.

On sky now saying he has photos.

WATFORD zero

Members
Jul 10, 2003
I've just watched a Tory MP on the news who seems to think that the party has been taken over by some extreme right wing cabal and is asking for the Proper conservatives to get together and stop this complete clusterf***.

I am stunned at how this could have happened and how nobody could possibly have seen it coming :ohmy:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills