Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool’s View of Yesterdays Game

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Friend of mine, life long Liverpool supporter (born and raised) just sent me a load of comments from their supporters one of which is the following, quote “
Only the Luftwaffe are known to have caused more to damage to Liverpool than Brighton did yesterday. At least in those days we shot back. It was like going to the shores of the Dead Sea and declaring, "Well, you can't go lower than this", and LFC turn to you and say, "No? Here, hold my beer".
Priceless.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Read quite a bit of that thread and yes some compliments but quite a lot of focus on how bad they were , Klopp should go and/or FSG have not invested enough failing to really comprehend that they were beaten by a team that cost less than their new striker and played fantastic football.

One comment stuck out to me - there not Real Madrid , no but we looked a lot like peak Barcelona....

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Reading through those comments is simply amazing for a Brighton fan. Pretty universal praise and approval for what we are doing and how we are doing it. Marvelous stuff!
On the BBC report, there were loads of comments from Man Utd "fans" enjoying the result. The few Liverpool fans comments were very fair and complimentary.
Despite the very many people who hate them

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Their injury "crisis" still had them sporting a first 11 that cost over 300 million Euros.

Paupers.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
“Andy Robertson, you Irn-Bru haggis merchant, put a fookin’ tackle in.”

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Their comments all round are very complimentary to us, it dampened the schadenfreude. I prefer Arsenal/Spurs/Man U because they're genuinely outraged that it was Brighton and refuse to concede we could possibly play a part in their defeat.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've got a good mate down here who's Liverpool and actually goes - has a share in an ST at Anfield and has travelled to their European games. Had a magnanimous and classy message from him yesterday evening saying how good we were.

Contrast with the guy I know who's only ever lived in Brighton, picked them because they were dominant when he was at school and never goes (even when he could have come with us on a corporate to Liverpool v Brighton at the end of our first PL season). "Klopp out". That was it.

:lolol:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
No need for a new thread for something that happens every couple of weeks.

Please feel free to add any little gems from our friends from Liverpool once they become available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here