Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool presser

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It says that I have 21 minutes to wait. What shall I do in 21 minutes ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So the club did get an email after Villa Park. Sounds like it was the goal where Steele was unsighted.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Mac Allister "deserves a fantastic welcome" says De Zerbi.
If anyone gives Mac Allister a hard time they are a high level plonker. The lad played amazing for us the whole time he was here and left in the correct way. I will clap when his name is announced, then ignore him for the match, if he is responsible for Liverpool losing, then I will give him another clap at the end of the game.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Just noticed his Italian accent disappears and a Crawley one appears when he says "Nothing".

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
So the club did get an email after Villa Park. Sounds like it was the goal where Steele was unsighted.
The committee that reviews VAR decisions decided that both the second and third goals should have been disallowed so I would expect that the letter referenced both decisions and included an extra special apology from Webb with cherries on top.
The apology letter pile on PBOBE's desk will soon reach the ceiling.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
I love an RDZ presser because he mixes passion with realism, is always supportive of his players and respectful of the oppo.

He did, however, look and sound tired there, which is no surprise given where we are in the season. Just hope we can pick up a point at least against LFC and then, for once, the international break will actually do us a favour.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
I love an RDZ presser because he mixes passion with realism, is always supportive of his players and respectful of the oppo.

He did, however, look and sound tired there, which is no surprise given where we are in the season. Just hope we can pick up a point at least against LFC and then, for once, the international break will actually do us a favour.
I hope you’re right but fear that some of our more fatigued players (Dunk, Gross, Mitoma, Lamptey) will all be travelling and playing at least some part and shall not return as fresh as they left

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Did sound like Lamptey was a doubt which I guess means Igor at LB. I thought it sounded like he conceded that he can’t make 7/8/9 changes every match and expect the quality of football to be consistent. I wonder if we will see a little more stability going forward.
Assuming no injuries, I’d start with the team that finished Thursday (Igor in for Lamptey if needed) and oik five off at the hour mark for a rest. Try and go at them hard early and get ahead and just keep the ball to try and keep them out.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I wish someone would explain to him that WE DON'T PLAY THREE GAMES PER WEEK!!!!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I wish someone would explain to him that WE DON'T PLAY THREE GAMES PER WEEK!!!!
I know it is getting a little bit galling.
But it is the vernacular of the top6 manager, so he's got to do it.

However our international players could theoretically play 21 games in the next 12 weeks.
we have 18 scheduled games in 10 weeks after the upcoming international break.
That is 2 games a week every scheduled week . That is pretty intense.

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
I'd love to hear him speak freely in Italian in those pressers (and then obviously get someone to translate it, because otherwise I wouldn't understand anything!) He loves football and his players, I guess he could speak about tactics, players etc for hours and I'd love to hear it! I think the language barrier is holding him back a lot. It's really hard to discuss football in an other language than your own, believe me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here