Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenoir

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Chuffed for Liam, he is a classy man, such a shame for Connolly to get injured when he seemed to have settled down and hit form.
Yes, he got a fine tune out of that unspectacular instrument last night. Changed the formation midway through the first half and totally changed the tie. And he looks really cool, too :love:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Bruno is a Judas and has no place in that list and I never want to see “once a seagull always a seagull” back here :angry:
I do get that and was really pissed when he left, but in the same way Murray was forgiven, I think Bruno deserves a second chance. ( and given his service deserves the benefit of the doubt, same with Ben Roberts).

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Bruno is a Judas and has no place in that list and I never want to see “once a seagull always a seagull” back here :angry:
What was he supposed to do?
Stay and hope the new boss would want him?
If he didn't, how would Bruno have got a new role?
Going with Potter assured him of a good income and a guaranteed payout when Potter is fired.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What was he supposed to do?
Stay and hope the new boss would want him?
If he didn't, how would Bruno have got a new role?
Going with Potter assured him of a good income and a guaranteed payout when Potter is fired.
I assume he had a contract and wasn’t working on a rolling weekly basis, so would have got paid off? Anyway I don’t care, the speed of their departure en masse pissed me off big time. However, seeing how things turned out, I am not convinced all of them weren’t given a hair ruffle and a little nudge out of the door by TB.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
A mutually beneficial arrangement of 2/3 going for a season long loan each year could be perfect

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here