Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lewis, Solly, Pascal

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Solly March - I can't believe my eyes watching him these days. Improved an incredible amount in such a short space of time, especially considering his age. If he were 6/8 years younger we'd all be worried about him being snapped up. But, a) he's 28, and b) he's not got a flair name nor from a flair country

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Solly March - I can't believe my eyes watching him these days. Improved an incredible amount in such a short space of time, especially considering his age. If he were 6/8 years younger we'd all be worried about him being snapped up. But, a) he's 28, and b) he's not got a flair name nor from a flair country
But he is from a flair county.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He’s the player most of us loved, but now with true confidence in his own ability. To me this was THE turning point, lifting the weight of the world off his back, what are the thoughts of others?

B436D32A-88D3-448B-A0D0-9F711A5CCA23.png

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
He looks a completely different player. After that goal at Saints his confidence bloomed. I remember at Goodison where I had no doubt he was going to stay calm and score his goal with consummate ease. He’s definitely only got Saka marginally ahead of him in that position this season. Brilliant!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It’s very simple with March. He’d always had a problem with confidence. But RDZ has got in his head, he was grooming him from when he first got the job.

We’re at peak March now because he understands what a good player he is. My MotM yesterday and a player likely to see out his days with us. Fully deserves to sit on the Premier League Legends Table with Dunk & Groß.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
That run through the defence yesterday was very reminiscent of Foden that everyone raved about. The difference being Solly didn’t get a huge deflection like Foden and didn’t score. Fine margins.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I believe that in years to come, we will still talk about the times that we had these three absolute Albion legends all playing in the same team :smile:
Absolutely agree, those three are the cornerstone of the team in my opinion. All underrated by most, they never go out to actively seek the limelight, just solely perform the job that they are paid to do with the utmost skill.

Brighton through and through, and true gentemen to boot.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
That run through the defence yesterday was very reminiscent of Foden that everyone raved about. The difference being Solly didn’t get a huge deflection like Foden and didn’t score. Fine margins.
Indeed. I know Solly has his own thread in here, (probably more than one), but what a transformation we are seeing this season.. The two biggest pms that Solly had, lack of both consistency and sonfidence have gone.

RDZ has worked wonders with him. No longer a mere good player, but now verging on a great one.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Solly's part in the Mitoma goal was sublime ... as was everyone else's.

Beautiful
I still have no idea how it went over Johnson's head but still landed on Mitoma s toe.

Mesmeric.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here