Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lewis Dunk 431 appearances

Jimmy Grimble

Maybe he should move upfront

He has outstanding ball-striking technique, with enough finesse to manipulate the ball as well. It’s not too hard to see why he’s been on free kicks. I think only Enciso and Ferguson are sweeter strikers of the ball in terms of getting pure connection and generation of power. Possibly Gross as well, though he doesn’t strike it with as much power as the other three, he’s all about deceitful placement.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
As if playing the best football we've ever played, under our most exciting Manager, being in Europe for the first time and being the best run Football Club in all the leagues isn't enough, we are getting to watch the Albion's GOAT playing at his absolute Prime.

My biggest worry is that I'll wake up :wink:

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Tug Wilson 566 was it? Its getting closer
It is but I don’t think he’ll get there.

He’ll almost certainly overtake Sir Norman (488) and Sully (491) next season but he’d need to be around injury and suspension free for the next 2-3 years to catch Tug and I just can’t see that happening.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
It is but I don’t think he’ll get there.

He’ll almost certainly overtake Sir Norman (488) and Sully (491) next season but he’d need to be around injury and suspension free for the next 2-3 years to catch Tug and I just can’t see that happening.
If we can get relegated a few of times, he might do it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here