Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lewes v KSK Beveren: Big European night at the Pan tonight

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yeah Beveren fans were superb. Bought a massive flag to cover a whole quarter of the Philcox, lit flares after the standard Rooks pre match fireworks, drank loads of beer and made loads of noise.

The team were outclassed but who cares.
Sounds like a great night. Proper football lives!

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I never knew he had shares. Seriously?
I believe so. Not sure of class of share. Might even be options, but he's definitely got some/the option of some.

Rightly so, given his role and potential to be poached.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Brilliant night for this jcl....

Lewes play some lovely stuff even if the opposition played like a pub side...

I'm cancelling my AFC Crewe share and getting one in Lewes, much more fun and nice and local

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
They only play in the second division of the Belgium pyramid and they're actually 8th. How have they been thrashed by Lewes, a bang average 7th tier side? Did they play their reserves or is the Belgian second tier just sh*t?

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
They only play in the second division of the Belgium pyramid and they're actually 8th. How have they been thrashed by Lewes, a bang average 7th tier side? Did they play their reserves or is the Belgian second tier just sh*t?
They looked like their U23 side to me!

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Different teams - SK Beveren play in the Challenger Pro League, Lewes played KSK Beveren.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
The Beveren fans were excellent. And very drunk.

Apparently they got the ferry at 6am this morning (5am our time) and started drinking. They’d been on the piss ever since.

The match was incredibly one sided, but their fans didn’t care. They were lovely, friendly people.

They had to substitute their keeper, and the new guy was the smallest goalkeeper I have ever seen.

Now, let’s get those flights booked before the algorithm kicks in.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
’Cos we haven’t got any fit players. :down:
My missus likes Groß, Veltman and Moder. She’s always saying how fit they are, even though Moder and Veltman were both out injured at the time. She needs to do some more research.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The Beveren fans were excellent. And very drunk.

Apparently they got the ferry at 6am this morning (5am our time) and started drinking. They’d been on the piss ever since.

The match was incredibly one sided, but their fans didn’t care. They were lovely, friendly people.

They had to substitute their keeper, and the new guy was the smallest goalkeeper I have ever seen.

Now, let’s get those flights booked before the algorithm kicks in.
The keeper also looked like he’d got his kit out of lost property.

Agree, the Belgian fans were great fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here