Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] let’s get this Fridat started!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
…..with a cold Flensburger Pilsner. Plop don’t stop!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Punk gluten free on the train to London

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am in SW France, it is very hot and a Gordons and Schweppes Tonic is going down a treat

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'll be having a pint of Doom Bar soon, whilst watching my daughter playing Allstars cricket.
Doom Bar is right down there ! Once popped in to a pub in Cornwall and they had Doom Bar, Betty Stogs and Tribute as their ales...had to drink lager...

Edit : going for a couple of Hand Brewery Lobo's in a bit.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Kay Brothers Amery 2003 Shiraz with a venison steak.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
76917ee113c0eb1e6edf6b92148c4311.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Me and Mrs Wz took our daughter and her partner to Heathrow early this morning for a flight to Australia for between 1 and 2 years. Surprisingly few tears, but having done a few things I came home at 3 planning to absolutely spank it and get depressed tonight :thumbsup:

Then remembered I had committed to something 5-7 :facepalm:

So got home an hour ago, dinner ready in 10 mins and a particularly good crate of Malbec is getting a spanking :cry:

No, I'll be fine

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
I’m on the single malt, and as such shall shortly put the phone down. I do wish there was an app that could breathalyse you and then deactivate all social media/forums/group texts for a number of hours. Although NSC Gold would clearly be the poorer for it.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Introduce politics to one more non political thread and you'll be having a long break from NSC.

Absolutely right. No thread on NSC should be politicised unless you are left leaning, hate Trump/Johnson, preferably both, or are anti Brexit, then it's fine it seems.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Absolutely right. No thread on NSC should be politicised unless you are left leaning, hate Trump/Johnson, preferably both, or are anti Brexit, then it's fine it seems.

FFS. Can’t we all just have a drink together in this thread?

Supermarket Riesling.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Doom Bar is right down there ! Once popped in to a pub in Cornwall and they had Doom Bar, Betty Stogs and Tribute as their ales...had to drink lager...

Edit : going for a couple of Hand Brewery Lobo's in a bit.

As it was warm tonight. I actually ended up with a point of Pravha lager. Whatever, for £3.60/point, I'm happy.

D

Deleted member 2719

When checking out the the banned posters in the moderating decisions, it appears that way, but of course, it's just an illusion or the beer...............:drink::drink::drink::drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here