Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] L'Équipe linking us with Timothy Weah

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
That article suggests he's been played out there, but it doesn't seem to be his position.

This season he’s mostly played as a right sided forward, but he’s also played RB twice.

No appearances on the left this season yet.

Season prior was also mostly on the right wing, and the rest as either a CF or LW. He’s versatile, so would add depth to a number of positions.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
This season he’s mostly played as a right sided forward, but he’s also played RB twice.

No appearances on the left this season yet.

Season prior was also mostly on the right wing, and the rest as either a CF or LW. He’s versatile, so would add depth to a number of positions.
I'm surprised you've seen him play enough to confidently announce the positions that he's played in. If you're relying on a website for the info I would suggest posting the source and taking it with a pinch of salt.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Perhaps Todd Boehly could give us the inside track on upcoming US 'whoop whoop yahoo' players :shrug:

Not for me ta.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I'm surprised you've seen him play enough to confidently announce the positions that he's played in. If you're relying on a website for the info I would suggest posting the source and taking it with a pinch of salt.

He played on the right wing for all his appearances at the World Cup. He’s right footed.

When I used to watch him play for Celtic he did play on the left quite a bit, but since then he’s mainly played on the right hand side.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
"Weah has a certain rating in England. All looking for an eccentric striker this winter, Fulham, Everton and Brighton have been looking seriously at his profile for a few day"

Just when did we start looking for "Eccentric Strikers"

I thought we'd had are fill of them over the years, Mickey Thomas, Lean Knight (he's not alright) and recently Aaron Connolly.....

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Happy Timmy GIF by South Park

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Saw him play today at Lille in their 5-1 win over Troyes. He was playing left back, in a 4 at the back formation. Didn’t stand out to be honest.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Big no from me. Expect our name is being linked as we’re good and might have space for a striker. Fulham or Leeds can add a bit to the fee and try to be like us by buying someone we apparently wanted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here