Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Legends

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I may have mentioned before that I believe we have the greatest ever Albion legend captaining us currently and I can't believe anyone would ever question that Pascal and Hailsham's finest are in there as Albion legends.

I think the lad from West Wittering could get there, but from the most exciting squad we have ever had, who else could become an Albion legend ?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I suppose the players would have to have a certain longevity, say 250 games, with us and be crucially involved in iconic moments and develop a special rapport with the fans.

Its a high bar, but yes several members of our squad have the potential to join Lewis as a club legend. Solly I think a bit below legend status but time is still on his side.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
MacAllister- I think he’s going to be with us for quite a few more years - I’m glad he isn’t hitting screamers week in week out like he did against Leicester- it means he can go unnoticed whilst being an integral cog in the wheel of of success

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
MacAllister- I think he’s going to be with us for quite a few more years - I’m glad he isn’t hitting screamers week in week out like he did against Leicester- it means he can go unnoticed whilst being an integral cog in the wheel of of success
Should bring his brother over, one of the best defenders (CB/RB) in the Argentinian league. Might increase chances of keeping him a while.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I suppose the players would have to have a certain longevity, say 250 games, with us and be crucially involved in iconic moments and develop a special rapport with the fans.

Its a high bar, but yes several members of our squad have the potential to join Lewis as a club legend. Solly I think a bit below legend status but time is still on his side.
I think Solly is one of my all-time favourites. I think it's because he reminds me of me on the pitch (but obviously at a very much higher level). Energetic, committed, up and down the wing all the time, keen to get back and help out - but never quite does it in front of goal. I think he's one of the most 'human' PL players - and in this day and age that's legendary enough for me. He reminds me of Gerry Ryan in a funny sort of way.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Gross is an absolute club legend. He ticks every box:

- Longevity
- Consistent contribution of goals and assists
- Big/huge game player, he’s scored some of the most important and memorable goals in the history of the club
- no drama and a real team player who will play anywhere when asked
- absolutely ridiculous value for money

A true undoubted club legend. I love that man!

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Gross is an absolute club legend. He ticks every box:

- Longevity
- Consistent contribution of goals and assists
- Big/huge game player, he’s scored some of the most important and memorable goals in the history of the club
- no drama and a real team player who will play anywhere when asked
- absolutely ridiculous value for money

A true undoubted club legend. I love that man!
Yes.

Surely one of our greatest ever players. My favourite player in a very crowded field right now.

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing

If Bruno & Calde are considered Club legends, then surely Solly is. He has played more games & at a higher level than both. (My opinion)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here