Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Legal loan question

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Are there any receipts for the work done, ie builder, plasterer etc? The dates would tally with the bank statement.

The builder is known to the family. So yes. And would tally with amounts being paid to the builder as the construction went along.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
Would be best to put a loan agreement in place now. In the event of your father’s passing, his brother would then become a creditor of your father’s estate for the outstanding amount of the loan.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Would be best to put a loan agreement in place now. In the event of your father’s passing, his brother would then become a creditor of your father’s estate for the outstanding amount of the loan.

Thanks East staffs. I'm ringing the solicitors this afternoon and as per Dazzer's advice too.

Thanks everyone for the advice. We might all have our differences now and again, but the generosity, spirit and help shown
by you guys really is so hugely appreciated.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

That's how I see it. You only need a simple agreement and signatures witnessed. I'm sure his brother is able to show the transfer should anyone need to see it via bank statements etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here