Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds fans

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I doubt many Fulham fans actually live in Fulham given the house prices there..

It’s not all mansions and townhouses there you know. A fair bit of affordable and council properties.

I know this because I’ve been looking lately.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It’s not all mansions and townhouses there you know. A fair bit of affordable and council properties.

I know this because I’ve been looking lately.

Used to work in Fulham in early 90s and really liked the area then. But the proximity to Chelsea and ridiculous nature of London property prices have definitely priced out a lot of the locals since then.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
At the game in the NS, it was really good on Saturday, especially considering we didn’t get the break through goal til late-ish.

Imho, because the team put in a stunning performance from the off.

I just love that just about every Albion Amex goal worth scoring is scored in front of the North Stand in the second half. Cheers lads, always appreciate the ringside seat :clap2:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I just love that just about every Albion Amex goal worth scoring is scored in front of the North Stand in the second half. Cheers lads, always appreciate the ringside seat :clap2:

We were directly in line with the shot in block D.

Meslier is good, but the ball came to Gross who 'passed it' without hesitation, I knew Meslier wouldn't get there in time.

Cue: us hugging strangers.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Every time I've seen Leeds fans up close, maybe a dozen times, I've seen a much higher level of spite and aggro than you get from fans of most other clubs. The contrast between them and the Newcastle fans 2 weeks ago was unbelievable; is their aggressive arrogance a Yorkshire thing?

Maybe it's just the accent and regional syntex? 'Appen this is likely and if you disagree I'll say you're talking t'bloody rubbish.

:wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hope you didn't aggravate these Yorkshire types, with tall tales of your musical choices :wink:

I left early. Very quiet. I did a bit of 'Bobly, Bobly, what's the score' on the way back to car park B, but it was met with bafflement.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
No, I don't think it is.

Wednesday fans are equally arrogant, but not quite so objectionable.

Sheffield United, Doncaster, Huddersfield...always seem like a good bunch in my experience.

Leeds fans can be grouped with those of Chelsea, Millwall and Cardiff. It's not a regional affliction.
You are forgetting Stoke and Birmingham... both clubs with larger than average moron quotas.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
You are forgetting Stoke and Birmingham... both clubs with larger than average moron quotas.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Twas a long time ago So my memory maybe failing me But I’m pretty sure we had an end of Season kerfuffle with the Blunts at the Goldstone Corner flags a twirling possibly a last home game of the year ? Can anyone verify this ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Twas a long time ago So my memory maybe failing me But I’m pretty sure we had an end of Season kerfuffle with the Blunts at the Goldstone Corner flags a twirling possibly a last home game of the year ? Can anyone verify this ?

1985. Day of the Bradford tragedy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here