Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Rigby murderer suing over two lost teeth.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
It was, my parents were not rich, my school clothes were from the Army and Navy stores, i was the only kid in school dressed as a Japanese General, so 20p was great.

Must have been like a scene from tenko

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I accept that my proposal cannot work in the real world but........

people like him should be told that although we cannot invoke the death penalty, he is gonna get a very tough time for as long as possible. Human rights should not apply to those convicted of terrorism offences so the right to sue has gone right out of the window! We will seek to keep you alive for as long as possible but you are going to wish that we would not. As for the virgins? You won't be bothered by that by the time that your time comes, just as quick as a release as possible. On well, should have thought about that earlier huh?

public hanging....trafalgar sqaure...2 p.m on new years day as new treason laws are announced with death by hanging the punishment for terrorism or plotting thereof......:thumbsup:

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Epitomises everything that's wrong with this country when some cvnt like that is even allowed to live....let alone start with the I'm entitled to sue because the nasty prison guards didn't ponder to my violent outburst and I came off worse!
If cvnts like him don't make a totally winning argument for the death penalty I don't know what is?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I think it's a new Islamist ploy. Murder a soldier, go to jail, get a good shoeing from the guards, Sue. They're hoping to bankrupt the UK in instalments.

Even if we payed this disgusting creature the compo what's he going to spend it on? Jars of Vaseline and a new Koran?

I hope the lags are bumming him senseless from dusk till dawn.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Are you all aware that him being beaten up by 5 prison guards happened before he killed Lee Rigby ? Maybe he killed Lee Rigby partly because of this event . It would hardly improve his view on authority would it now ?

Please name you sauce ....

Whoever, or wherever you heard this from, you need to go back and say: "You fed me bullshit and I believed you, now and for evermore, I will never believe another word you say!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here