Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lee Kang-in

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
He seems to have a touch of the Zaha's about him, for some reason, I can't quite put my finger on it.....

That's it he is a gravity whore.

I love him I think - reminds me of Mitoma more than Zaha though - maybe a future replacement if we lose Mitoma. (And dont mean because he’s obviously Asian) Seems to have excellent dribbling skills to cut through defenders, great tempo and technically impressive with accurate long passing (two good feet too) but admittedly my impression based on a few highly edited promos. Can see him fitting straight into to RDZs side tbh - however, Mallorca unlikely to let him go before the summer unless we (or anyone else) coughs up the £17m release clause he apparently comes with. I could get excited about this one but not yet based just on a rumour! 😉

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I love him I think - reminds me of Mitoma more than Zaha though - maybe a future replacement if we lose Mitoma. (And dont mean because he’s obviously Asian) Seems to have excellent dribbling skills to cut through defenders, great tempo and technically impressive with accurate long passing (two good feet too) but admittedly my impression based on a few highly edited promos. Can see him fitting straight into to RDZs side tbh - however, Mallorca unlikely to let him go before the summer unless we (or anyone else) coughs up the £17m release clause he apparently comes with. I could get excited about this one but not yet based just on a rumour! 😉

17 million euro buyout? He looks worth every cent of that and some......

Of all rumours he looks the best on video.

Flair on toast.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Just signed for PSG for £18.8m - bit of a bargain.

They’re making some good moves in the transfer market now they’re finally binning their own ‘galactico’ project. Agarte for just over £50m and then Asensio and Skriniar on frees. Could see Qatar and Abu Dhabi dominating Europe next season with them and City unfortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here